If you, or a family member, need to travel long distances – or frequently – to see a specialist, then you may be eligible for help with expenses under the National Travel Assistance Scheme. These expenses may include travel, accommodation and support person costs.

You need to be registered if you are needing to go to Hamilton for appointments or treatments so please ensure you get your form signed when they you there.

..read more

Travel assistance