The Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust present the 2021 Virtual Pink Walk! Wednesday 20th October.
Registration opens on Friday 1st October at 9:30am.
Start planning your PINK costumes, get your friends, family and workmates on board and brighten up the day in a sea of pink as we support those with breast cancer in our community.
FOR INDIVIDUALS OR FAMILY/FRIEND GROUPS
1. Register for the Virtual Pink Walk (if you live outside of New Zealand, you can still take part and support whanau here).
2. Get together and enjoy a walk anytime, anywhere on Wednesday 20th October DRESSED IN PINK.
3. Upload a photo of your group or yourself, and you’ll go in the draw to win one of our awesome prizes!
FOR BUSINESSES AND ORGANISATIONS
1. Register your business, organisation, or school for our ‘Paint the Town Pink’ competition as part of the Pink Walk.
2. Decorate your office, shop, classroom and yourselves in PINK on the 20th of October.
3. Our roving Pink Judges will pay you a visit, take a photo of your entry and take it back to the Trustees for voting.
4. The winning business/organisation will receive our Paint the Town Pink Trophy and awesome prizes from our generous sponsors!
This is the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust‘s major fundraising event which helps us to support those with breast cancer in the Rotorua community. Proceeds from registration and sponsorship help to fund education, tailored support, exercise programmes, and support groups. Thank you so much for getting involved!
Best Dressed Adult
Best Dressed Child
Best Dressed Family
Best Dressed Community Group
Best Dressed Workplace
Best Workplace Wrangler (get the most amount of people from your workplace involved)
Aunty Bea’s Best Bra (best decorated bra)
Tessa’s Live, Laugh & Love Award (most zany outfit)
Paint the Town Pink Business Challenge
Where does your Pink Walk money go?
The Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust has helped women and their families in a number of ways. Whether it is home help after surgery, Pink Pilates to improve movement, Can B Fit (NZ) after breast cancer rehab programme to reduce or manage symptoms of lymphodema, or a care package because life has just got too tough.
Your kind donation makes these things possible.
The Trust provides an incredible support network to those affected by breast cancer and their families. We also support people affected by any cancer. So if you need help or know of someone that does, please contact us.
We are here to help.
Contact us on 022 424 6616 or firstname.lastname@example.org