Rules and Conditions of the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust Pink Walk
- All participants agree to take part at their own risk.
- All participants must abide by instructions from road marshals and keep to the approved route during the event.
- Payment is required upon registration. General registration is $10 per person aged 13 and over. Children 12 years and under are by koha (donation).
- Children MUST be under adult supervision at all times.
- The event will be held regardless of weather conditions, unless deemed a civil emergency.
- Council’s bylaw states that dogs are not permitted on the Village Green or Lakefront Area. To comply with these regulations the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust ask that no dogs be brought on the walk.
- There will be no registration fee refunds as all proceeds received will be used for charitable purposes by the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust in support of those with breast cancer and their families.
- Photos taken at the event may be used for publicity purposes to promote the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust and the RBCT Pink Walk.