Just because the Pink Walk isn’t happening this year, doesn’t mean we can’t go ahead and Paint the Town PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness month!
The Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust are issuing a challenge to ALL businesses in Rotorua to decorate your business windows, shop fronts, office foyers, and countertops PINK this October.
Use whatever PINK supplies you can find to come up with a bright and creative display. Last year’s winners, Holland Beckett Law set the bar high with their ‘PINKACHU’ window display.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER
1. Decorate your premises PINK and include our Supporter poster in your decoration.
2. Take a cool photo of your display.
3. Post the pic on your business Facebook page and include the following tags: @Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust and #paintthetownpink2020.
4. Get your customers, colleagues, friends, and family to vote on your photo by LIKING it.
5. Please make a donation to the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust.
THE GRAND PRIZE
The coveted Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust Paint the Town Pink Trophy to display in your workplace for one year, and a one-year business membership to the Rotorua Business Chamber!
HERE’S HOW YOU WIN
The photo with the most LIKES by 12 noon on Wednesday 28th October 2020 WINS! Make sure your staff are dressed in PINK that day because our Trustees will come and deliver your prize 🙂