The Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust offers support and care for those affected by breast cancer in the Rotorua community.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
With the wonderful generosity of our community, the Trust provides a myriad of ways that we can support you or your loved ones as you undergo treatment…read more.
The trust provides an incredible support network to those affected by breast cancer and their families. So if you need help or know of someone that does, please contact us. We are here to help.
Here is just some of the support available
- Pink Pilates… read more
- Pinc Next Steps…read more
- Look good feel good seminars… read more
- Education forums
- Can B Fit…read more
- Thai Chi…read more
- Prosthesis…read more
- Breast Cancer Counselling…read more
- Support Group Morning Teas…read more
- Initial Lymph Connection L-Dex readings…read more
- Support for those with secondary Breast Cancer: Sweet Louise….read more
- Practical home support
- Care packages because life has just got too tough
Upcoming 2015 Events
PINK WALK – Wednesday 21st October. You can register on line now…just click here
News and Articles
Read current and past news and articles … click here
Catch up on current and past newsletters … click here
Contact us: 0800 222 676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on our facebook page
Visit our Sponsors
***Thank you to Hodgeman Web & Design for kindly sponsoring our website***